Fixed Asset Disposal prides itself on secure, economical and reliable eWaste services which are designed to help you quickly and efficiently manage your waste and liability.
We have highly skilled and trained in Data Centre decommissioning/upgrade lifecycle, IT recycling, WEEE disposal, Laptop recycling and much more. We offer a bespoke service and we will tailor our services to meet your requirements.
The collection will be made on the day of your choice using one of our vehicles. Our staff will remove the hardware and deliver it to our secure recycling facilities, in addition if you have hard drives, discs or tapes that need to be sanitized, this can be arranged to be removed in secure tote boxes to be sanitized and disposed of with certification.
All our operatives wear company uniforms and are security vetted as part of our ongoing commitment to reducing waste. Asset lists can be provided to show a trail of items collected, transported and disposed of.
Our waste collection and processing site is licensed by the Environment Agency (NC2/061709) for the disposal of IT and WEEE waste and we are closely monitored by the agency to ensure that we follow the strictest guidelines.
All equipment is recycled, closely following Best Available Treatment Recovery and Recycling Techniques (BATRRT) and treatment of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). We will recycle or re-sell the items that we collect from your site, but we don’t simply send the items on to a 3rd party for recycling everything is done at our own secure site.
There are few recycling companies that can make this claim, but we are confident when we say that we have a ZERO LANDFILL policy that NO item will go to landfill.
Fixed Asset Disposal guarantees the safe and secure destruction of all data collected by ensuring that the following standards are maintained at all times and at all stages of process:
- Collection of items using our own security vetted staff.
- Collection of items using secure vehicles.
- Collection of Data Devices in secure containers. *
- Items are supervised or secure until loading is complete.
- Certificate of destruction issued.
- Asset Collection List signed off by customer. *
- Asset Collection List received verification. *
- Asset List items received and audit of data destruction.
- Data destruction – all data carrying devices wiped or destroyed.
- Data wipe to HMG Infosec Standard 5 [CESG]. *
- * additional, optional services
Our Waste Management Facility
Oakwood Park, Peacock Lane, Wokingham, RG40 3YZ
- At our secure site we can guarantee the following:
- Secure 10ft perimeter fence
- Protected by 24hr online alarm.
- Protected by 24hr recorded & online CCTV.
- Onsite records of all staff present.
- Visitors Diary.
- Visitors supervised at all times.